As a family dental practice, we treat all of your family’s dental needs. We provide a wide range of dental services to help you obtain and keep optimal dental health.
- The In-Office procedure typically takes 1 ½ hours to achieve your whitest shade. You can read, watch TV, or listen to music during this painless easy process. You are also given touch-up gel and custom trays to keep your teeth at this shade.
- The Custom Take Home Tray method is also very easy. An impression is taken of your mouth and we fabricate a small, comfortable, clear tray to fit your teeth exactly. You then wear the tray for 1-2 hours for 2 weeks to achieve your whitest shade. You will then also periodically touch-up your teeth to maintain the shade.
- Spaces between teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Unsightly, stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Hiding discoloration of teeth
- Closing unsightly gaps and spaces in teeth.
Bonding has several advantages: it is a quick painless procedure; it does not require removing any tooth structure; it can easily enhance your smile in a relatively inexpensive way. It only has one disadvantage- composite bonds are not as durable and long-lasting as the more expensive porcelain veneers, and may require replacing eventually.
- Crooked teeth
- Inclined teeth
- Too long or too short teeth
We offer a free consultation to see if you are a candidate for Six Month Smiles, so contact us today.
- A complete denture is used when all of the teeth on either upper or lower arch are missing.
- A partial denture is used when there are remaining healthy teeth. We only use metal-free partials, so there will be no unsightly metal clasps around the teeth.
- An immediate denture is used when front teeth need to be extracted, and the patient does not want to be “toothless” for any period of time. With this type of denture, the teeth are extracted and we immediately place the denture in the mouth. This allows you to smile, talk, and function immediately.
At HUGHES FAMILY DENTAL, we only use the best dental labs to make strong, natural-looking dentures. We guarantee our dentures and never charge for any adjustments while obtaining a perfect fit.